The Jinbei 600N-TTL Speedlite is fully compatible with current Nikon DSLR cameras.
The 600N-TTL speedlight can be the MASTER Unit or SLAVE Unit when combined with Nikon Original Flashes.
Linked Shooting with Radio Transmission
- Linked shooting is a function that automatically releases the shutter of a slave unit camera by linking it to a master unit camera.
- You can shoot with linked shooting for up to 16 units, including both master units and slave units.
- This is convenient when you want to shoot a subject from multiple angles at the same time.
External Flash Metering
- The Speedlite's built-in external metering sensor measures the flash reflected from the subject in real time, and stops the flash when the standard exposure is reached.
- Flash exposure compensation and FEB are available during auto external flash metering
White Balance Optimization
- White balance optimization during flash shooting by transmitting the color temperature information to the digital camera when the flash fires.
Wide Range of Angle Adjustment
1/8000s HSS, GN60 (ISO 100/M)
2.4G Hz Wireless Remote Control
Flash Exposure Compensation up to ±3 stops in 1/3 stop increments
FEB (Flash Exposure Bracketing) up to ±3 stops in 1/3 stop increments.
Using the 600N Speedlight with radio triggers. Jinbei CALER TR-612 Transmitter for Nikon
When using a Jinbei TR-612 Wireless Transmitter on the camera, you can wirelessly control 600N-TTL speedlight when mounted on a Wireless TR-612NR Receiver.
Jinbei 600N-TTL Speedlite
Guide No. (ISO100) 60 (200mm, F16 5)
Color Temperature 5950K
Focal length coverage 20-200mm
Coverage with wide panel 14mm
Auto zoom for sensor size Yes
Auto exposure control
High speed sync (FP) 1/8000s
Manual / output settings Yes - 1/1-1/128
Manual steps 1/3 step
Strobe / output settings Yes - 1/4-1/128
Frequency 1-500Hz (199Hz using optical slave function)
FE lock Yes
Flash exposure compensation Yes
Flash exposure bracketing Yes
Second-curtain flash sync Yes
Modelling flash Yes
Colour temperature info communication Yes
Transmission type Infra-red
Transmitter Max range approx. Infra/RF Indoors: 12-15m
Linked Shooting Yes
No. of groups 3 / 5¹
No. of channels 4 / 15
No. of ID 1-9999
Slave Unit A/B/C/D/E
FLASH HEAD MOVEMENT
Up 45, 60, 75 and 90 °
Down 7 °
Left 60, 75, 90, 120, 150 and 180 °
Right 60, 75, 90, 120, 150 and 180 °
AF-assist beam Yes
Number of AF points supported 1 - 61
AF-assist beam type Infra-red
Battery 4 x AA batteries
Minimum recycling time Approx. 3.3 sec
External power supply socket Yes
Custom function 18 (7 personal functions)
Flash settings from camera menus Yes
External flash exposure sensor Yes
PC terminal Yes
1 x Jinbei 600N-TTL Speedlite
1 x Speedlite Bag
1 x Mini stand
1 x Manual