IMEDION 950mAh AAA have been superseded by the Powerex Precharged 1000mAh
Powerex IMEDION AAA ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE, click here to see the new Powerex Precharged
Please Note: Backorders placed for IMEDION products will be fulfilled with Powerex Precharged equivalent.
A common problem with rechargeable batteries is that they need to be recharged about once every three months, even if they are not used. Maha tackled this issue by developing advanced electrode materials to reduce the rate of power loss during storage. As a result, they released IMEDION batteries, tested to retain up to 85% of its charge even after one year of storage (at a room temperature of 20 deg C). Maha's recent release of POWEREX PRECHARGED uses this same low self-discharge technology, but has increased the capacity to 2600mAh.
- Never reach for your camera again, only to find the batteries have gone flat since you last used the camera.
- Low internal resistance makes them ideal for use in hiigh power devices such as external camera flashes.
- Low discharge rate also makes them ideal for lower drainage devices such as TV remote controls, where the discharge rate makes normal NiMH batteries inappropriate
- Can be recharged up to 1000 times
- POWEREX PRECHARGED batteries can be charged in any Maha Powerex battery charger or any other NiMH battery charger
- 2600 mAh capacity is now the highest capacity low discharge battery on the market.