Maha Powerex MH-C9000 WizardOne AA/AAA Battery Charger Analyzer
Notify me when back in stock
The Maha Powerex WizardOne charger and analyzer is the most advanced Maha product development so far, and the most significant new product release in 10 years.
MH-C9000 Summary of Features
* Charge, Condition and Analyze one to four AA or AAA batteries
* Independent operation of each slot, like having 4 chargers in one.
* Large backlit LCD
* Digitally displays capacity, voltage, time elapsed and current
* Adjustable charging rate from 0.2 to 2.0A and discharging rate from 0.1A to 1.0A
Five modes of operation:
-- Charge: Charge the battery at the selected rate
-- Discharge: Discharge the battery at the selected rate
-- Analyze & Refresh: First charge the battery at the selected rate, then discharge it at the selected rate followed by recharging. The discharge capacity is saved for display at the end of the cycle making the MH-C9000 WizardOne a great tool for benchmarking battery capacity
-- Break-In: Allows user to enter the battery capacity and performs a forming charge at 0.1C for 16 hours (using only temperature and timer cutoff) followed by discharge and medium rate recharge
-- Cycle: Allows user to set charge and discharge rate and number of cycle to perform. Will save capacity up to 15 cycle which user can access throughout the cycling
- Negative delta V, peak voltage, dT/dt (temperature rise) and max temperature protection
- Four independent thermocouples to manage battery temperature
- Quartz-oscillator time base for 1% repeatability in capacity calculations
- 12V input and can be powered by an optional 12V car adapter
- Worldwide switching power supply, can be used in any country. Pins are Australian.
- Rugged construction with extensive ventilation for the batteries
- Built-in lift rod to raise the charger to improve air flow below the unit
- 3 Year Warranty
Batteries are available to purchase separately. The charger does not include batteries as pictured
Charging batteries with the MH-C9000 demo video
BREAK-IN mode demo video
To download a PDF copy of the user manual, click here
Dimensions: 170mm x 110mm x 40mm
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Why do some of my batteries show a reading of HIGH on the LCD?
A. The HIGH reading on your charger is explained in the user manual. In summary, it means the batteries have a high internal impedance, outside the normal range for NiMH. The Charger is telling you it thinks these are not normal NiMH Batteries, rather they look like Alkaline batteries. This happens when the batteries wear out. Cheaper batteries don't last as long, and batteries which are not used often will also wear out faster. Devices which take the voltage of the battery too low will wear batteries out faster.
For safety reasons, the Powerex charger will not charge batteries with a high impedance, in case they are Alkaline batteries.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
3 years warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other PROtog users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.